Tuesday, August 11, 2009

uh oh.. wanderlust arises...


For those who know may not know my situation, I am a recent college graduate (yay!) but also part of the massive numbers of unemployed (booooo :( my peers are all struggling!). Thankfully, I have a wonderful internship at an organization I love where they give me plenty of room and guidance to grow professionally (thank you, Jebus!).

All in all, this is the time in my life where I should be focusing on working hard, obtaining that all illusive J.O.B. and more important S.A.L.A.R.Y. This is NOT the right time to come down with another case of... wanderlust.

In this "risky" time of my life, I am planning a return trip to Europe. While I loved Central and Eastern Europe, I think it would be a shame not to visit the wonderful (and delicious!) areas of Western Europe. Thankfully I have gained enough friends to make each stay in each city a wonderfully NEW experience with old friends.

Above are suggested routes.

[sigh] Here I go, now I'm going to be thinking about future travels while working hard for my new marketing campaigns.

...another case of wanderlust



--edit--
TRAVEL DEALS from O'HARE to ...else

RT O'Hare to Miami, FL $128
RT O'Hare to Myrtle Beach, SC $16?!
RT O'Hare to Paris, France $571

1 comments:

s said...

Mmmm yes!!!!!!! Europe will be amazing and I would love to go back to MIA and eat some more stone crabs!!!! And drunk shopping, the best kind of shopping

 
Template by suckmylolly.com