Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday Tumble of Thoughts

Happy Tuesday, world!


hehehe love her hair, it reminds me of ice cream! all my fat ass thinks about all day is food. hahaha

On that note, today I'm heading over to nobel square with my friend Zoe to try Ruxbin!!! I'm so excited to try this place out, since Chef Edward Kim apparently studied under Thomas Keller! I'm a fan of Keller and DREAM of going to French Laundry one day!

Back to RUXBIN... Here's what I pulled from their site!


"Food

Progressive American.

Chef Edward Kim crafts a simple, yet progressive American menu drawn from his culinary influences from French, Pan-Asian, and Latin American flavors and techniques. He delivers thoughtful, exciting, and approachable dishes that are ultimately underlined by the comfort of our favorite American foods. We place a heavy emphasis on preparing our meals from scratch and use locally sourced ingredients when possible, including micro greens and fresh herbs that are grown in house."
  

Yay! Countdown to dinner tonight!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com