Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Monday, world!

What an exhausting weekend. Friday, A and I were supposed to head to the Shedd. We made a quick stop into Jewel on Roosevelt thinking we can pick up some food and drink (wine juice boxes? in cognito public drinking? hahaha) for after the Shedd, thinking we could share a nice little picnic and enjoy the views from out there.

Weatherchannel.com lied. Despite hourly check-ins on my iPhone, the weather was NOT what was predicted and we were stuck outside in a wind-storm of what felt like 30 mph which literally knocked me off my feet! We trekked back to my place and ended up watching a movie and falling asleep, far from the fun activities we had planned on.

I spent the rest of my weekend at home, acting as resident chauffeur to the little one, maid to my dad, and sous chef to my mom who had a party over the weekend. I think I'll forgo my usual workout today, because i'm exhausted from the weekend!

I leave you with one of the smartest doodles... hoping I can live by these! haha


0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com