Monday, June 29, 2009

long time no see!


Sorry blogging world, it's been a while, hasn't it?

It's been a hectic past... few months for me!

S & I went on a mini hiatus to Miami (photos!!!!) I graduated (eek! a scary time to be me!) and have been working hard to get hired and/or noticed professionally. I moved into my new apartment in Lincoln Park, and have been so busy reconnecting with old friends and making new ones. Chicago is a buzz right now, filled with so much anticipation and activity. Chicago summers are definitley a wonderful time be exploring everything there is to offer. I started becoming a twitter-junkie, and have found so many cool things to do from following other Chicago natives who are re-discovering the city each day.

MIAMI missing.....

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com